>> Tom:
>> You bring up a good point. The only valid conclusion is that
>> either they are
>> perjurers and monopolists, or traitors and monopolists. Don't hold your
>> breath waiting for John Ashcroft to announce that anyone has
>> been indicted,
>> though.

I would say they are Traitors and Monopolists.  Since they take school
districts and government agencies to court over licenses for billions
of dollars....
WHY in gods name take school districts to court when they are already
low on money and firing teachers left and right b/c of the type of
situation with the economy?  They are just making it worse.  They could
atleast give high schools and below (elementary and middle/junior high)
licenses for the desency of our youth trying to learn.  Does MS want
the youngsters of today to learn Linux (which is starting to happen with
RH and the RHCE program) or do they want them to learn MS, or does MS
want districts to actually purchase Apple products?  MMMM, geee, i wonder.

Seems like more and more everyday districts and colleges are going with
Linux b/c it is free/cheap.

Rob