I have played with UML with the basic FS's that are on their site.
I have actually DLed the MDK 8.2 FS on their site and tested it on
my MDK9 box.  It came up with a bunch of errors, guessing b/c my box
is all scsi.

Ok, down to the real issue.
The UML docs state you can install a distro into its own space and
run it inside the main OS.  Like i have MDK9 installed, i could
(supposedly) install RH8 into its own FS and run it on the same box.
This is very similar to VMWare, just not really.  I have asked on the
mIRC channels for UML and on their mailing list and that went no-where.
Has anyone done this with UML or Vserver???

TIA
Rob