On Monday 03 March 2003 21:55, you wrote:
> On Monday 03 Mar 2003 7:41 pm, Kristjan wrote:
> > Hi
> > used sylpheed for a long time and love it. Still it got boring and I took
> > KMail to use.  Now question is how can I import my mails from Sylpheed to
> > KMAIL ???
>
> What can Sylpheed export to?
>
> Anne

It can export to mbox and they can be done file by file for each folder. I
have ~50 folders (incl subfolders)
I noticed that other way if I use maildir format in Kmain is just to copy the
directory contens from sylpheed to kmail directory
'cur' or 'new'), also manual work work.
I just thought that maybe somebody has some more advanced ways of doing that
like some scripts that would convert the whole set  'all in one'.

Kristjan