wrote:

> > > I'll second that !
> > >
> > > Kaj Haulrich.
> >
> > And, on a lighter note, : I don't hope they hire him
> > before he finishes *rpmdrakexaphir1.0.rpm*    :-)
>
> LOL!
>
> Thanks for the thought, Kaj.  ;)
>

> LX

Not my idea really, Lyvim. Some time ago Civileme himself
offered to *unify* the 4 software-screens you complained
about under the appropriate name *rpmdrakexaphir.rpm*.
I hope he's working on it over there in Alaska.

Happy *wiring* to you - see you soon I hope.

Kaj Haulrich.
--
Registered Linux user  # 214073 at http://counter.li.org