From: Greg Meyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 3:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] 9.0rc2

On Wednesday 05 March 2003 09:55 pm, Dennis Myers wrote:
> Just installed the new rc2 and find that as long as shorewall is
installed
> I can not connect to the internet. I know one other ML afficianado
with the
> same problem. Anyone else? Bug report time.

Make sure you give a lot of info about this, including the order in
which you
ran the draktools, meaning, did you run ICS before shorewall or
shorewall
beofre ICS, along with exacly what connection you set to allow.  This
seemingly extraneous info is important, because I cannot reproduce the
problem here, Shorewall works as advertised for me.
--
Greg

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify either Tony S. Sykes
or the postmaster <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  immediately.

necessarily the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless
specifically stated.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s)
to verify the integrity of such emails.

Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street