Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 12:44, Yoel P. Krigsman wrote:

Hello Folks:

I am not able to figure out how I can install the printer driver to my Linux 9.0.

Can someone give me guidiance?

Thanks!

YPK

Have you tried going through the Mandrake Control Center to add the printer yet?

Tried to add the printer via Mandrake Control center, it shows that I have Z53 as a driver, I dont see any X75 on that list.

Tried to install as it said, NOTHING works, I already tried to remove it and added back, no luck.

HOW and where I can get the updated Lexmark Drivers/RPMS?

Thanks

YPK