I use a laptop to program hvacr controllers  The honeywell software will only run on
windows  I would have to have serial and pc card support Will it work with those  And
thanks to everyone for the info
Greg
PS  You just have to love Linux and the people who use it

--
Linux Mandrake Rules

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455