Civileme,

Your absence will make a certain, negative impact on Mandrake's free-support
community and I cannot help but feel that it will do little or nothing to
increase revenue at MandrakeExpert. I see this as a net loss for Mandrake,
not a net gain.

But if a break from the lists will allow you to increase the quality of your
life and career, then by all means, do it. That's the only reason you need.

I very much look forward to your return.

Miark