Stephen Kuhn wrote:

>On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 06:22, Simon Prosser wrote:

>>I have accidently deleted about 600 files from an old fat32 partition on my
>>laptop.
>>I havent told the missus yet, but it was all digital pictures of our kids :(
>>and no, there was no backup, and yes she'll probably kill me...or worse :|
>>
>>Am i doomed?
>>

>You may want to start surfing for an undelete tool you can use from a
>Win98 boot floppy mate...

There's a fat32 utility called "Nuts and Bolts" ,which has an undelete
tool that works very well, I have it somewhere. Haven't used it in years.
But it's installed on a windblows fat32 OS and runs very simply to
an undelete programme that is very quick and simple.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]