On Tuesday 18 March 2003 10:50 am, Leonardo Diciolla wrote:
> Sorry, actually It was Mandrake 9.0 instead of RH 8.0
> (even though had a similar issue)
>  --- Leonardo Diciolla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha

Hi Leonardo - I had problems getting an Adaptec SCSI card to work with a
Shuttle motherboard here, and although I finally gave up and moved the SCSI
setup to another motherboard, I was told that during installation, you must
pick expert and try to get the install to pick another SCSI driver.
Apparently, mine was always picking the wrong one during installation and the
install would always fail.

Do a search on the mailing list archives for SCSI and you should find the
threads about it.

Hope this helps. :-)