Greg Meyer wrote:
On Thursday 20 March 2003 05:27 am, ivette brusselmans wrote:

Anyone any experience with reading CDrw's in UDF-format (packetCD directCD)
in Mandrake.

Can't be done yet. It is experimental in the 2.5.x kernel right now.

Not so. I've been doing this since MDK 7.2 at least.

Up until 8.2 I'd mount them from the command line with: mount -t udf /dev/scd0 /mnt/cdrom.

However, in MDK9 (which I've only been using for a couple of weeks) they seem to mount automatically.

Writing to them is a different kettle of worms altogether. So far as I know it can't be done yet. This is a shame because it's one of the very few things that forces me to keep Windoze on my system - well, that and lack of support for my scanner.

-- Graham Watkins

For me, morning begins when I realize that the soft warm body curled up next to me is a cat. (Kinky Friedman - Frequent Flyer)

Registered Linux user number 265254 http://counter.li.org