Mandrake 9 apparently recognizes the presence of my CD burner.  But how do I
use it?  I can't find any installed software on the KD3 menue.  I'm real new
at this so I need simple- simple instructions.  But I sure could use the help
.The Installation and User Guide (8.2) doesn't give any help.
This is what I can find:
Properties:             CD_ROM
Type                    Destop config file
Location:               /home/owen/Desktop/Removable media

Permissions user   read  wirte
Owenership  owen
Group         owen
URL           /mnt/cdrom

Harddrake2 version 1.1.8
CD/DVD burners
/dev/scd0
Bus             SCSI
Location of Bus:        0.1
Capacity:       burner
Channel 00

New devfs devices: scsi/host0/bus0/target1/lun0/CD
Old device file:        /dev/scd0
host    0
info    Matshita  CD-RW  CW7585
lun:    00
Media calss:    cdrom
raw-type: CD-ROM        ANSI SCSI version 02