First attempt.

Complete failure to install .

a) Very very long wait between install catagories . Everytime you click "next" you wait an eon betfore the next install window appears.

b) The install eventually completely stalled , trying to enter "install a screen driver", a blank grey/white window appears with the words next bottom righthand corner, but with zero sensitivity.

Eventually I gave up trying to get it to move on and rebooted , reinstalled the original M9.0 lilo and rebooted again only to find the system could not fsck /dev/hda7 (the M9.1 install partition), something about not being able to check the count or something, I soon dropped to a terminal and formatted the same partition which restored the boot to desktop in M9.0. It would seem the file system was dodgy.I don't know what it was though.

Not wishing to be a pessimist, I must say that at so late a stage in the life of this release I cannot but wonder what will be the use of it .

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]