Am Montag, 24. März 2003 06:01 schrieb knesbitt:

> Hi everyone. Just wanted to ask the list whether anyone has
> experienced difficulties in getting 9.1 rc1 or rc2 up and running
> on a ADSL connection.

[...]

[mandrake-club]

 I can´t recall exactly what it is but there is a problem with DHCP
in rc2 that has been fixed in cooker. Either update or you could
try installing dhcpcd, or just wait a few days for 9.1 final.

[/mandrake-club]

Thorsten

--
Thorsten von Plotho-Kettner Fon/SMS 0163-2886981
Linuxuser  #275535   -   Linux Machine   #168717