What about using pgp? It encrypts files end email with
a customised privacy level (key lenght)?

Leonardo Diciolla

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto: > Thanks
for all of the replies on this topic.. Still
> not too sure what is the
> best way of going really.
>
> The reason for encryption is that the files contain
> personal data which we
> don't want to pass clear text.
>
> In an ideal world the files will unencrypt
> themselves as the people we are
> sending the files are idiots ;) so we have to make
> it as simple as possible
> for them! The caveat for this is that they us
> windows so it would need to be
> an m$ executable file that is created.
>
> We already have a tool that can do what I want, but
> it needs M$ to do the
> encryption as well, I guess I could experiment using
> this under dosemu /
> wine. As the enryption process is done via a script
> can dosemu be run
> scripted rather than interactively (ie the program I
> have prompts for a
> password, can I feen the password in via the
> (dosemu) calling script
> instead?)
>
> Thanks for ALL of your help,
>
> Jamie

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ITS
> Internal Extension : 5806
> Direct Dial        : 0870 754 5806

MandrakeSoft?

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mobile.yahoo.com/index2002.html