On Thursday 27 Mar 2003 7:35 pm, olive nepredofsk wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> In the MDK 9.1 features, it lists Englightenment 16
> and BlackBox are installed along with other Window
> Managers.  I took note to install these with the main
> install, so I know they are available.  However, I
> only have the option to choose from KDE, GNOME, Window
> Maker, and IceWM.  How do I add E16 and BB to the
> list?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> -O

Well it works for me..
If Blackbox for example is installed there should be a file
/etc/X11/wmsession.d/05blackbox  containing the text

NAME=BlackBox
ICON=blackbox.png
EXEC=/usr/X11R6/bin/blackbox
DESC=A Light but nice looking window manager
SCRIPT:
exec /usr/X11R6/bin/startblackbox

If your logon Manager is KDM, then the file
/usr/share/config/kdm/kdmrc should contain a line

SessionTypes=KDE,BlackBox,IceWM,failsafe,default

HTH

derek
--
www.jennings.homelinux.net