Hello

I just installed 9.1 on my Toshiba satellite. When i display man pages in konsole, i get funny symbols e.g. "-" is displayed as a box. also once i scroll thru a man page, small bits of characters get left on the screen (does that sound too vague/wierd ?? mebbe i should send a screenshot ??). i have to minimize and restore the window to get rid of those.

is this a problem with konsole ? or could it be bcos i am using the vesa driver in X. i wasn't able to use X with the savage driver for my S3 SuperSavage, tho it worked fine in 9.0.

any suggestions ?

thanks

srinivas

Beat piracy. Say no to it. http://www.msn.co.in/Computing/antipiracy/ News, views and more