On Sun, 30 Mar 2003, robin.bcc wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good guide to getting the junk filtering in
> Mozilla 1.3 working properly?  The Help page hasn't been written yet,
> and the guide I found on www.mozilla.org was a little cryptic.  At the
> moment it's deciding that most of the mail posted to this list is junk,
> and I'm having problems persuading it otherwise.
>
> Sir Robin

Hi Robin,

As I understand it, it's am accumulative process where each time you tell
it something is junk it sort of learns to tell the difference between what
is "really" junk and what is not. I had the same experience with it as
you're describing and stopped using it. Besides...procmail works so much
better.

--
Mark

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then who's the father?"
Linux User Since 1996