Hey. Don't get annoyed, it's me again.

As told earlier, i downloaded and installed VmWare (The Win32 version). After rebooting i tried to access linux from it, and i found out i had to have a boot floppy. So off to mandrake i go, i open the MCC and click on boot, then the drakfloppy icon. I leave everything default (there was no other choice anyways) and i hit the create button. Everything goes smoothly, and within a minute i get my linux bootdisk. So back to  XP i go. I reopen VmWare, put the floppy in, and wait. This is the message i got:

SYSLINUX 1.67 2002-02-03 Copyright (C) 1994-2001 H. Peter Anvin
Cold not find kernel image: linux
boot: _

I've tried formatting the floppy (twice) and making another boot disk (twice) and i still got the same message defiantly staring at me.

Is this a bug in drakfloppy or am i doing something wrong, again?

-cF