Has anyone been able to get KDE 3.1 desktop to load up in an SSH tunnelled VNC
session.  Everytime I try to do this, I get tons of GLX Extension not
available on display :1.0 error messages and then all of the KDE stuff
crashes with Signal 11 error messages.  Eventually, it ends up in some wierd
loop with KDE crashing and then trying to run again.  I am beginning to think
that it has something to do with the default mandrake fonts, I used to run
KDE in Mandrake 9.0 but since the upgrade to 9.1 have not been able to do it.
I can run Gnome and IceWM but not KDE.  If anyone has any info that might
help me out, I would appreciate it.