On Friday 04 Apr 2003 11:10 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to use wine to run MS word on MDK linux for my job. Can it be
> possible? If so, after installing wine, how sould I install MS word please?
>
> Regards,
>
> Kishi

> Try AOL and get 1045 hours FREE for 45 days!
> http://free.aol.com/tryaolfree/index.adp?375380
>
> Get AOL Instant Messenger 5.1 for FREE! Download Now!
> http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promo=380455

You can go here to get advice on using Wine
http://frankscorner.org/

But if you want the easiest least pain method of using MSOffice, then spend a
bit of money and buy Codeweavers Office. It is a version of Wine optimised
for Office applications with a very nice installer, and support if you have
problems.
http://www.codeweavers.com/home/

derek

--