I have a problem. I once had an ethernet card, recognised as a tulip device. (What is this tulip btw?).

I then replaced it for another one, and the problem is that the OS still looks for the old one at startup (upgrading from 9.0 to 9.1 did not fix it).

Also I get no internet connection, but have to configure the network each time I have rebooted.

1. How can I get rid of the settings of the old card.
2. How can I get internet to start at boot (think this has to do with 1 since it worked with the old card).