I have a problem which I am hoping you good people can help me sort out. I
am trying to install over mdk 9.0 (tried to upgrade first time with the same
problem) and it seems to stall a little under half way through (3 times
now). At first I thought perhaps this was related to the heat problems I
seem to be having with my burner, but I was able to reinstall 9.0 without
this problem. I know (virtually) nothing about checking md5sums becasue I
haven't ever encountered problems before. I ran md5sum on the file that was
in the same directory as the ISO's, and it gave me something (a hash value?)
which I do not no how to use. I used xcdroast to burn the ISO's and it
didn't report any problems. Suggestions?

TIA.