On Saturday 05 April 2003 08:30 pm, Scott wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 22:56, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> > On Sunday 06 April 2003 12:20 am, Chris wrote:
> > > Has anyone who ordered the book received theirs yet?
> > > I ordered a copy on the 2nd of March and the Mandrake
> > > Store site shows it shipped but I have no idea when.
> > > Emails sent to Mandrake Store are going unanswered
> >
> > I received mine OK - about 2 weeks ago. I live in
> > Denmark and my copy was sent from Paris, France.
> >
> > Regards
> > Kaj Haulrich.
>
> How do you like the book?
>
> Scott

Frankly Scott : not very impressed. Most of it is basic
stuff without any in-dephts explanations. Furthermore, the
paperback is low-quality with blurred illustrations and
lousy printing.

Not worth the money for someone like you, who knows more
than the first thing about linux, IMHO.

Regards
Kaj Haulrich.
--