I have been trying to set up a URPMI source list for 9.1, by modifying the 9.0
list changing 9.0 to 9.1. The sources are found, except for texstar and plf.

I am entering these commands in a terminal (as root):

urpmi.addmedia texstar
ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/linux/distributions/mandrake/9.1/rpms

with ./hdlist.cz   (all on one line)

and

urpmi.addmedia plf http://www.zoreil.com/mirrors/www.plf.org/9.1 with
hdlist.cz   (all on one line)

I get the message that these sources can't be found. There are no problems
with the other sources.

What should these two sources be, please?

I haven't checked plf, but going manually through the above texstar path, gets
to the 9.1 RPMs.

Many thanks

Keith