-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of JoeHill
Sent: June 5, 2003 3:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Bind Or Apache?

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:32:34 -0300
"Yves Arsenault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> The server is basically just tying in with our ISP.
> No firewall yet.

is it a static IP? because otherwise you'll need some way of tying the
domain name to the IP dynamically.

> I bought the domain name Monday evening.

it *could* be that the domain name has not populated to all of the
TLD's. I know when I got my *free* ie. yucky domain name it took at
least a day or so.

That part you might want to check with the provider.

-- Joehill
 Registered Linux user #282046
 Homepage: http://nodex.sytes.net
 14:41:41 up 2 days, 12:50,  2 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.14, 0.15