Well, people...I now have another problem...

I tried setting up the new static IP that we got
with verizon DSL service...with a D-Link router...
come to find out, that the router is defective...
so now I need to find a way to setup the linux (9.1)
using/connecting to verizon DSL with static IP...
and also have linux be the router for the 3 windows boxes
we have using win2kpro, on a 9 port hub,,,networked.

can someone help me with this project...PLEASE

KVP-PC Staff
http://www.kvp-pc.com