Actually, this sounds similar to the initial problem that I had when I
installed 6.0.  I discovered that, even though all the parameters that I had
originally selected fell well within the capabilities of my monitor, when I
chose a different set of even more conservative sync ranges and specified a
non-interlaced monitor, the problem vanished...

Thanks,

Donald D. Richards (Don)
Georgia Resource Center Administrator
Georgia Power Economic Development Organization
(404) 506-4054 (Office)
(404) 525-1021 (Fax)
(770) 660-2395 (Pager)
(404) 697-7037 (Mobile)