Stephen Kuhn wrote:
On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 11:20, revolt wrote:

My friend finally decided to rid his computer of microsoft, but has
years of emails in outlook archives that he can't live without. What
should I recomend? Evolution?

It's too bad he ditched it already because there is a way to maintain
all your old Outlook emails - but it requires installing Netscape or
Mozilla on the Windows machine, importing all the email into Netscape or
Mozilla, then locating the folder with the imported email, copying that
folder to the linux side of life, then using Evo to import from that
folder - saves all the emails, attachments - all of it...then you can
wipe out Outlook/Windows...

Thanks Stephen, this is just the info i was looking for. I think he hasn't wiped the HD yet.