On Friday 06 Jun 2003 6:07 am, Aron Smith wrote:
> Hey gang anyone know of a way to increase the size of your home
> partition after adding a new (2nd HD) I only have about 1Gb free out out
> 20 Gb

Easy
Insert your new disc drive. Partition it with diskdrake.
Log on as root
Mount the new drive somewhere like /mnt/new_disc
Copy everything from your current home to the new drive with
cp -ax /home /mnt/new_disc
Examine the contents of the new drive to confirm it is all there.
Unmount your existing /home  You are logged in as root so there will be no
users using the partition.
Unmount /mnt/new_disc and remount it as /home  It should look just like the
old /home
Edit your /etc/fstab so the new partition gets mounted as /home

If you have done something wrong, then you should still be able to log in as
root to fix it.

Also see here
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-partplan.html

HTH