Thats the subject alright....I've got a CD from tATu ("All The Things She
Said") thats supposed to have the music video, format unknown, on track 12 of
the CD. I can use Konq to see that track 12 is there, but you can't drag it
like a WAV. I also tried to play it straight from the CD using MPlayer but
that doesn't work either.

Anyone know how to copy this off the CD or at least see/play it?

Thanks!

--

                                                                      /\
                                                              Dark< >Lord