> eric huff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yeah, i set that. I get the menu properly, but no scroll wheel. Maybe
> > rox isn't programmed to pass mouse buttons 4 and 5?  In the end, i
> > tend to run windows maximized, so i really use the alt-arrow most of
> > the time anyway...
>
> well, if you are using gkrellm, shouldn't that let you just swipe the
> mouse in an open area? or do your window maximize over gkrellm?

Right now they maximize under it. I think i remember seeing a setting to
prevent that.  You're right, though: that will leave the desktop open for
me.

I have qued up a couple ?'s for ya, if you  don't mind :)

Any idea why start doesn't run at startup (or when i pekwm-->restart ) ?

Just curious: How do you set up your login?  Right now, i boot at init 3,
then stuck a startx in my bash_profile.

For some reason, the rox pinboard doesn't fire from bash_profile (which is
why i was playing with start).  I thought it was working in bash_profile
yesterday, though...  Man, sometimes i change things around so fast i feel
like i need to do some rev control!

thanks,
eric