Let's try this again.  I have tried posting to this address and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to no avail.

Anyway, I have a question that maybe someone can answer.  I recently installed
Mandrake 6.0 that came with the new Maximum Linux magazine (by the people who
put out MaximumPC).  To make a long story short it does some funky things with
the default installation, including not creating a /opt directory.  Because of
this I do not know where any of the startup scripts for KDE are.  I would like
to use WindowMaker as my wm but can't seem to find .startkde as it is not where
it was on my other distributions (SuSE 6.1 and RedHat 5.3).  If anyone else has
tried this install or knows where to look for the KDE stuff could you please
send some info my way?

Thanks,
--
Adam Koch