After more than 10 years as a Windows user, and MFC,VC++,Delphi,pocket pc eVC
hobbie programmer I want to welcome myshelf to the FREE linux community!
I decided to make a jump to the mandrake linux environment!!!

My first try is Mandrake 9.0. I am pretty happy with its KDE interface and all
the programs that I can use. I start to explore the potentials of Kdevelop
with GCC too....

I am an "over the medium" windows user, but some things are too complicated to
know, because on a windows pc I learned just to NOT care and leave the OS do
the job. I have many minor problems that took me hours of usage to understand
on linux but I try to take one step at a time.

I will post many questions on this forum, hoping to give me some help in many
circumstances that I came to.

A big welcome to me,,,
a newbie user