At 07:42 PM 5/29/2003 -0600, you wrote:
Gareth Qually wrote:

cool thanks, i will check it out. Will some research myself as well.

Ciao....

Gareth Qually
I got Xinerama to work (sort of) using two videocards, but found it to very unstable at the time (a while ago now, perhaps it has evolved since then, and it could have been due to my hardware)
I used the info from the link that was already provided.

mmm k.. well i have one card with 2 monitors attached so I hope that works...

FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert