----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Kuhn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mandrake Newbie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Another real Stupid Question

> On Sun, 2003-06-01 at 19:22, stormjumper wrote:

i see. thanks, i'll bear that in mind.

i'm sure the designers were kinda stupid to stack another cup-holder 1
inch above the other. do they really think i'll have cups 1 inch thick???

i can accept that if my cup-holder at least works as intended, but one
of them says burn-proof, but i place my coffee on it and it doesn't even
retain the heat, not to mention burn anything...