I reinstalled Mozilla and Mozplugger.
However i can't find mozilla-flash. Do you mean "mozilla-plugin-flash-04.10.6"? But if I try to install that, there's a whole cascade of other things that need to be installed. Somewhere down the line the software-manager even uninstalled mozplugger (i didn't pay enough attention) so i had to start all over again... Which is rather a pain in the ass with a 56K-connection...
Could you point me to the right mozilla-flash thing?

barting wrote:

Thanks. I found Mozplugger. Tried installing it without reinstalling Mozilla but no go of course - it does appear in the about:plugins, but no flash.
So instead of trying to be a smart ass I'll just follow your advice.
More flashy news in a few hours...