At 09:45 PM 6/1/2003 -0400, you wrote:
On Sunday 01 June 2003 07:13 pm, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 08:26, Todd Slater wrote:
> > Screw the other stuff, let's just have the party! Perhaps in Canada,
> > where something has been decriminalized?
>
> Canadians don't know how to party. Australians, however, know how to
> party. Having a party that is approximately 1000km away from ANY law
> officials precludes "decriminalisation" by far.

I'm sorry to hear that Canadians don't know how to party. This must be a
recent development. Once upon a time they were very good at it, and inflicted
serious damage to my liver and certain glands.

First rule for Americans living in Canada: Say "eh" in place of "huh". Second
rule: Always add a "u" after every "o". You'll get it right better than half
of the time.

-- cmg

ROFL Carroll...

cmg=curmudgeon I think... least thats how I remember who you are. *DING* Thats the sound of you being christened with a new nick btw. ;D

oh & yes we do know how to party...trust me i've done it 2 weekends in a row now & i'm wondering how long till i regret it.
FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert