El lun, 02-06-2003 a las 06:07, ivette brusselmans escribió:
> Is there a dreamweaver equivalent in linux?

The most Dreamweaver-like app for Linux is IBM Websphere. I'm not the
best person to review it, as I prefer hand coding, but if I were to use
a WYSIWYG tool I would prefer Websphere to Dreamweaver. Websphere is a
lot cheaper than Dreamweaver, and last time I checked you could get a 30
day trial version.

Personally I use Bluefish, which is head and shoulders above anything in
its class in Windows.

--
Warren Post
Santa Rosa de Copán, Honduras