it seems that under the config>'mp3' section you haven't got a valid mp3
encoder selected, you may need to install one, try 'notlame' available i
believe from the plf repository

bascule

--
Looking into Granny's eyes was like looking into a mirror. What you saw
looking back at you was yourself, and there was no hiding place.