Steve Freitas wrote:

> >http://www.sendmail.org
> >
> >Enjoy..
>
> Uhh, I didn't think the POP3 server was part of Sendmail. That presents a
> problem with Postfix, which won't let me install the RPM unless I remove
> Sendmail. So I removed it. If the POP3 server is part of Sendmail, then
> that would explain why it's not responding. Am I on the right track?

I believe the imap package provides the usual POP3 server.  Check to see
if that package is installed on your system.

What problems are you having?  There's not a WHOLE lot of configuration
you can do...

--
Steve Philp                     "The Internet is like crack
Network Administrator            for smart people..."