OK Evolution questions.

1)  Can i specify that I wish to post/reply above or below the last
quoted reply?  If so how?  I can't find it in the help files.

2) Is there a way to rid myself of the ugly yellow box I have to type in
when I reply just above my signature ?

3) Besides the preview pane is there another way to list & reply to msgs
all on one screen while still viewing your msgs ?  IE: In netscapes mail
you have or can have 3 "windows" separated by bars.  This is good and
when I select a msg to scroll down in (in the lower pane) the upper pane
that contains msgs to be read doesn't unhighlight the one i'm on.  This
is my only niggling beef with Evo's way of doing it right now.  It
unhilights the msg I am looking at in the "Preview" pane if I go to
scroll down to read it in that preview pane.  argh!  I hope thats
clear... (like mud says Stephen...)
--

Femme

*Using Evolution on       *