At 11:24 AM 6/7/2003 -0500, you wrote:
06/07/03

Hello All,

Anyway to import Outlook Express 5 addresses into KMail?

I exported the Outlook Express 5 address book as AddrBook.wab

Can I now Import it into KMail?

TIA
The Other

Export your address book in whatever normal format Outsucks uses. Import using Nutscrape in WINDOWS ONLY! DO NOT do that in linux.

Copy the the file that Nutscrape Exports (after importing the outlook files) to a FAT32 partition or diskette or cdrom or whatever you can use to read it from Linux. Import this Netscrape file using Kmail.

Done deal.
FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert