At 10:31 PM 6/8/2003 +1000, you wrote:
On Sun, 2003-06-08 at 22:12, Cody Harris wrote:

> What the hell are you on/talking about?

Er, that wasn't THIS me, it was the OTHER me. I'm sitting here waiting
for ME to come back so I can bitch MYSELF out for that last retort. I'm
sure I'll make myself apologise, but, as stated, I have to wait for ME
to come back before I can berate myself. Patience is a virtue.

Oxygen...he's on oxygen. isn't it unbelievable?

FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert