I'm using netscape 7.02 on my mandrake 9.1. Every time I start it up, it asks me for the register info ...every time.

I try to start it from konsole, and it tells me this:
./netscape
MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/home/veldrin/tool/netscape/netscape
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/veldrin/tool/netscape/netscape:/home/veldrin/tool/netscape/netscape/Cool
LIBPATH=/home/veldrin/tool/netscape/netscape:/home/veldrin/tool/netscape/netscape/Cool
SHLIB_PATH=/home/veldrin/tool/netscape/netscape:/home/veldrin/tool/netscape/netscape/Cool
XPCS_HOME=/home/veldrin/tool/netscape/netscape/Cool
MOZ_PROGRAM=./netscape-bin
MOZ_TOOLKIT=
moz_debug=0
moz_debugger=
An error occurred reading the startup configuration file. Please contact your administrator.
maybe I have no right to access the 'startup configuration file'? And what file is it?

thx.