On Monday 09 Jun 2003 11:08 am, Stefan Boglou wrote:
> <P>My&nbsp;Audigy 2 Player&nbsp;has problems&nbsp;on Mandrake Linux
> 8.2. My HardDrake doesn't locate it and at the startup it is
> locating it as audigy. My mixer setting are set to full but i still
> can't hear any sound. I tryed to upgrade to Mandrake Linux
> 9.0&nbsp;and the HardDrake in the instalation was locating it as
> audigy of course i couldn't hear any sound. I tried to open the
> HardDrake but it crashed.<BR></P></DIV> <DIV>
> <P><FONT size=5><STRONG><U><EM>Stefan
> Boglou</EM></U></STRONG></FONT></P></DIV> <P>e-mail: <A
> href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
> href="http://g.msn.com/8HMWEN/2737??PS=";>MSN 8:</a> smart spam
> protection and 2 months FREE* </html>

Stefan - first, I had real trouble reading this, because you sent html
only.  html causes problems for many of us, though if you send in
html and plain at least it is readable in KMail.

OK - audigy.  9.0 should find it without problems.  Mine is audigy
platinum, not audigy2, but I wouldn't have thought that should cause
problems.

You say that harddrake crashed.  Can you describe exactly what
happened?  How did you start harddrake, and what did you see?

Anne