Hmmm...  that's strange.  I have never had to change permissions for the
plugins for my machine.  Are you running at a higher security level?  My
security level is default.

Troy Davidson
Linux User #311107

Follow the adventures of a
real life computer and
      gaming nerd!

   www.clandaith.com

** This messages was composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer **

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: