My question is pretty simple, I downloaded Quake III:Arena demo the other day to compare how it played in linux and in windows. To my surprise the intro and menus were very slow and choppy and the game pretty much didn't play it was so slow. So my question is, how do I check to see if I have the right video drivers loaded, and how else could I optimize my system. I'm running an AMD Athlon XP 2000+ 1.6Ghz with 256 MB DDR and a GeForce 4 ti 4200 with 128mb.