On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 11:27, manolis wrote:

> Am I the only one that has this problem?
> don't know what to do....

Do you mean you cannot type things like ä and ï ?
If so, run mcc, go to the keyboard settings and change it to US
International. And pronto the keyboard accepts your : over the vowels...

Paul

--
Although the moon is smaller than the earth, it is farther away.

http://nlpagan.net - Linux Mandrake - Ximian Evolution