Hello Tom,

TB>    So I kind'a believe the problem is on your end

Not necessarily - there is no HTML or RTF inside any part; it is all
plain text. The 'mixed' does not necessarily mean there is anything
unusual there.

The footer is 'inline', but still text. The 'inline' + the boundary
makes it look like an attachment, the way I have TheBat set, and I
don't even see it in the text message(although I can look at it if I
desire). No HTML, RTF, or anything strange anywhere, as I look at the
raw message with a text-only viewer.

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]